Monday 17 August 2009

On the road again

This week we will be going to Nottingham, for the National Club Relay Champs Saturday and the Nottingham Sprint Triathlon on Sunday. However for the first time in ages I am not in a Relay team as Tri-Anglia has was to late for a team to be entered. SO I AM AVAILABLE TO ANY CLUB NEEDING ONE MORE.

I am however entered into the Sunday Sprint Tri, haveing raced on this course earlier this year at the 999 Emergency Services Champs. I am not Sprint race fit but will give it a good go and it will be nice to be back in triathlons since Ironman.

10:05 750m Swim ; 29:19 20km Bike ; 22:52 6km Run, times from 999 race longer run.

I say "we" are going to Nottingham, Nicola and Joel are coming aswell and we have been kindly lent the in-laws caravan. We go Thursday and have a few days chilling out.

No comments: